Okay, you’ve decided to purchase and install new replacement windows. But how do you go about choosing the right windows for your home? There are many options, from energy-efficient to tinted and so on and so forth. The trained professionals here at Armstrong’s can certainly help, but here are a few tips to get your started:
1. Aesthetics. The frame around your windows, and the glass the frame holds, are both very important to the aesthetic appeal of your home’s facade. You must look at your current windows and decide if you want to change the color or the type of glass.
2. Cost. Set a budget. Once you know how much you want to spend on your new windows, you’ll have a better idea of your options. Then call Armstrong’s to obtain a free quote!
3. Accessories – The mechanisms that are responsible for opening and closing windows are just as important as the glass panes and the frame. Choose wisely!
4. Installation Quality. Windows are not reliable if they are not installed properly. Rather than undertake this process yourself, why don’t you call the skilled professionals at Armstrong’s?
5. Warranty. You want to make sure you have a warranty just in case the windows are defective or something odd happens in the months after you replace your windows. Windows are an important investment for your home. Make sure you back it up with a good warranty.
For more information on window replacement, check out our Replacement Windows page, or call Armstrong’s Glass & Mirror at 817-937-6267